Industrial Warehouse Design Services in Calgary
Making an investment in real estate for your business is one of the larger capital projects you will face. Optimizing that investment is crucial – and CMI’s Calgary warehouse design consultants can help.
Our industrial warehouse design services in Calgary, Alberta, are comprehensive. Prior to signing the lease or purchase agreement, CMI is available to review your storage requirements and offer guidance when it comes to selecting the right Calgary renovation warehouse layout. If your building decision is already made, CMI will offer feedback as to potential racking and storage systems you can use which will ensure the space you are occupying is utilized to the greatest possible extent. Our professional warehouse design consultants will incorporate all aspects of your business into our design.
- Type of inventory: Liquid, solid, hazardous, or non-hazardous? Does it have a shelf-life or special storage requirements?
- Physical inventory characteristics: Dimensions, weight, packaging materials.
- Operational characteristics: Material flow, flow velocity, shipping and receiving processes.
- Building envelope dimensions, building code and permitting considerations.
- Lift equipment and material handling equipment considerations.
We can be called upon to deliver these key services:
- Industrial warehouse design services: Our drafting services “put-pen-to-paper” your ideas to ensure the installation can be properly reviewed, approved, and installed with consideration for all trades.
- Engineering approvals and municipal permits: CMI’s Calgary renovation warehouse service has helped a long list of customers get the required engineering approvals to support their planned use of building space. Additionally, we are adept at navigating the municipal permits based on current code and building standards.
As an Alberta-based company, we can effectively serve western-Canadian businesses with warehouse design services and can meet all warehousing implementation needs. Whether you are considering building a new facility, moving to an existing building, renovating your current location, or simply needing some repairs to your existing systems. It is crucial that you have a facility designed for optimal efficiency. CMI is here to help with industrial warehouse design throughout Calgary.